Introduction

Discussion on topics that aren't specifically related to current FASA product lines or don't fit elsewhere.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dennis
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Introduction

Postby Dennis » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Hi everyone,
After receiving some excellent help in my return to the world of Barsaive from Fasa I had no choice whatsoever to come and join this forum.
Hopefully I can make a good contribution and provide some insight in how we look at Earthdawn in my small corner of the world. :thumbup:

Telarus_KSC

Re: Introduction

Postby Telarus_KSC » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Welcome to the forums, Dennis! Where are you from?

Dennis

Re: Introduction

Postby Dennis » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:47 am

Thanks for the welcome.

I live in Middelburg, the Netherlands.

I've always had fond memories of this game and played it every friday or saturday evening with a group of friends. Eventually we split up, different interests, girls, etc. You know the drill :-) Nowadays I'm a young dad trying to introduce the next generation into Earthdawn.

Nice to see this game, and Fasa are still alive and kicking! If I'm correct there's even a revised edition players guide available and the GM guide coming out soon? I'd order the players guide right away but if the GM guide is around the corner it's better to wait a little so I can save some money on shipping fees.

Return to “General Discussion”