Planned miniatures?

Discussion about the Noble Armada miniatures range.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bertjammin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Planned miniatures?

Postby Bertjammin » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:34 am

Will the (eventual) new Noble Armada use re-releases of the existing miniatures from Holistic Designs Noble Armada, Mongoose's Noble Armada: A Call to Arms, or both? Will new miniatures be compatible with the old?
"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Angelman

Re: Planned miniatures?

Postby Angelman » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:00 am

Although I cannot find the reference just now, I'm sure Todd said somewhere that we plan to reuse what we can. After all, (I assume that) HDi owns all the models and such, so we'll likely reuse everything that fits.
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Holz

Postby Holz » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:03 pm

It would be great if the ships were diffente sizes... :D
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:50 pm

We plan on reusing all of the models that we can get. We will probably start with a few of the sets and then expand as we can. If we had unlimited cash reserves I'd get a little more ambitious. :)

-
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Return to “Miniatures”