Freelance Writing Jobs Available

Discussion on the Noble Armada game line, errata, and feedback not related to miniatures.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bogie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Freelance Writing Jobs Available

Postby Bogie » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:26 pm

I have a number of freelance writing jobs that I will be posting here for any interested writers. FASA Games, Inc. pays 1.5 cents per word after publication of book. I'll maintain the list here and when the job is contracted I will remove it. To apply for a job contact me, bogie@fasagames.com

Each of the jobs will be 1500 words or less and have a deadline of late February through early March.

Writing Jobs Available:
House description - Hawkwood : 1200 words : Brief description, house philosophies, relations with other houses, brief history, current worlds (list).
House description - Decados : 1200 words : Brief description, house philosophies, brief history, relations with other houses, current worlds (list).
House description - Hazat : 1200 words : Brief description, house philosophies, relations with other houses, brief history, current worlds (list).
House description - Li Halan : 1200 words : Brief description, house philosophies, relations with other houses, brief history, current worlds (list).
House description - al-Malik : 1200 words : Brief description, house philosophies, relations with other houses, brief history, current worlds (list).
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

jonhook

Re: Freelance Writing Jobs Available

Postby jonhook » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:36 pm

Hi Bogie,

I am very interested. You can contact me further at jonhook@gmail.com

Thanks,
Jon

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:10 am

Thanks everyone for the great response! I'm going to write back everyone that emailed and try and give everyone who responded a chance to write something. If you don't get one of the assignments currently posted I have many more, both for Noble Armada and also Fading Suns.

Thank you!!!
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Hail Freedonia!

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:28 pm

If you haven't been contacted about a writing spot yet don't worry, I have enough writing for everyone!! I'll be posting more stuff up by the end of the week so keep your eyes open. I am going to cross-post this on the Fading Suns forum as well.

-
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Hail Freedonia!

Return to “Product Discussion”