Game release

General discussion on 1879.
TarlimanJoppos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Game release

Postby TarlimanJoppos » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:34 am

The 1879 Minis Corebook is in the final stages of layout. We're doing the last photographs of the minis and adding the circles and arrows and the paragraph on the back of each one explaining what it is. Once the Minis Corebook goes on to the printer's, the 1879 Players Guide is next in line for layout. Preliminary work has already begun on it, some of the art is already done, and the book covers for it and the next two volumes have been designed. There's going to be a special goodie that ties in to the covers for the Players Guide, GM's Guide, and 1879 Companion, but I'm not going to reveal that just yet. I'm just as anxious as you to get this game out the door and into people's hands. If it would make it go any faster, I'd get out and push.
Andrew Ragland
Line Developer, 1879

earthdawn66
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby earthdawn66 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:47 pm

Any Updates at this Time

TarlimanJoppos

Postby TarlimanJoppos » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:03 am

We're doing the last round of photographs, getting the Samsut minis done. Everything else is in place and ready to go for the Minis Corebook. I should be able to post a galley of the cover in the next few days. The RPG Players Guide is in layout and I've got the first galleys back on that. I'll try and get a sneak peek up in the near future.
Andrew Ragland
Line Developer, 1879

earthdawn66

Postby earthdawn66 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:59 pm

WOOT.... thank you for update and excited to see what you will post next.

earthdawn66

Postby earthdawn66 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:31 pm

Mmmm I like a Good Galley... does this have a nice Lido Deck Pool also? or is it more of a transport ship for Good... Food... ALE...

TarlimanJoppos

Postby TarlimanJoppos » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:34 am

Here's a forum exclusive, a look at one of the Professions.

PROFESSIONSsepia.jpg
Andrew Ragland
Line Developer, 1879

Flowswithdrek

Postby Flowswithdrek » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:19 pm

That's a great piece of artwork.

TarlimanJoppos

Postby TarlimanJoppos » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:42 pm

Glad you like it. We were lucky enough to land Don Higgins as our Professions chapter artist. You'll also see his art in some of the chapter headers in both the RPG and the Minis books.
Andrew Ragland
Line Developer, 1879

Dark Schneider

Postby Dark Schneider » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:26 am

Oh, wow. If he is doing all of the Professions, I'm gonna love this book. Can't wait to see more.

TarlimanJoppos

Postby TarlimanJoppos » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:15 am

I've already put up sneak peeks on FB and G+ of some of the other Professions. I'll start putting them up here, probably in a new topic so I don't overload this one.
Andrew Ragland
Line Developer, 1879

Return to “General Discussion”