Introduction

GM: TarlimanJoppos. "This subforum is for an online spinoff from my Bearers of the Helm campaign."
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TarlimanJoppos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Introduction

Postby TarlimanJoppos » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:34 pm

This topic is for online forum-based gaming for a spinoff from my Bearers of the Helm campaign. Players are already involved, but new players may be permitted if you have an interesting idea for a character. This is story-driven, not combat driven, and involves a Horror Stalker and a Beastmaster searching for information on a specific type of Horror. The two player characters, Isaac and Torana, are accompanied by three NPCs currently: Shaliko, a Journeyman who has specialized in fighting astral entities; Garsevan, a Swordmaster who lost both legs in the war and has a ring with the Throne of Air spell Named onto it; and Kolbeinn, an elven Elementalist anxious to make more of a legend for himself so that he can be more effective in helping his ranelle resettle in their new homeland. They will soon be joined by a fourth NPC, Gudrun, a troll Nethermancer who is reputed to be more hardcore than the Vorst when it comes to Horror hunting.
Andrew Ragland
Line Developer, 1879

Athaeis

Re: Introduction

Postby Athaeis » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:03 pm

Would I be correct in the presumption that your duties with 1879 have taken you away from the ability to continue this game, or do you intend to pick it up, again, soon?

TarlimanJoppos

Postby TarlimanJoppos » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:15 am

You are correct. Unfortunately, this campaign has had to be archived due to a lack of time on my part.
Andrew Ragland
Line Developer, 1879

Athaeis

Postby Athaeis » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Well, if you're ever able to return to it, I would certainly like to have notice of it, as I would like to play something Earthdawn related. I've not played Earthdawn since 2007, and I'm starting to Jones.

Return to “Czlaplon Quest”