Looking for FASA Star Trek Gamers

If you want to find fellow FASA game enthusiasts, this is the place to do it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zook
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking for FASA Star Trek Gamers

Postby zook » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:12 pm

anyone still play the old trek game from way back .... basicaly im looking for peeps who designed and made stats and stories for their own ships with drawing of the ships and even those who may have made up deck planes for smaller ships ... not sure how many player the rpg part but i know alot played the combat part when it came out and some still do ... no-one in may area as far as i know lol

hoping this is ok to post since its from the old stuff and might not be good since the powers that be seem to be coming down on anything trek related again ..... but since im not asking for any of the original stuff in any way just thing peeps made them selves im hoping its ok ...lol

FASA Games Admin
Site Admin

Re: Looking for FASA Star Trek Gamers

Postby FASA Games Admin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:01 am

If old-skool FASA gamers can find some other gamers in their area, that's great! Edited the thread title. And appending the following:

Looking for FASA Star Trek gamers?

The way this works is simple: copy the list and add your details so that the last post is always the most current.

The format should be:

COUNTRY
State :: City :: User Name :: [other useful info]

By other useful info, we mean things like: "Have a group of 3; need 2 more" or something like that. Please keep this short!

Also try to keep the locations alphabetical. Add a country heading if your country isn't listed and try to keep that alphabetical too.

Best of luck!

Madhaus_Thunderforge

Postby Madhaus_Thunderforge » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:53 pm

UNITED STATES
Colorado :: Fountain :: Madhaus_Thunderforge :: I won't run any sort of Star Trek game, but I would love to play in one.

zook

Postby zook » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:05 pm

UNITED STATES
Colorado :: Fountain :: Madhaus_Thunderforge :: I won't run any sort of Star Trek game, but I would love to play in one.
New York :: Ogdensburg :: zook :: havnt played trek in long time .... like to draw up ships and make stats for them with the old fasa system ... sometimes i go to extreme and even draw up deckplans for some ...

Spaced-Out Geek

Postby Spaced-Out Geek » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:56 pm

I'm glad they are back in business, and I'm really hoping they resurrect "Renegade Legion." I always wanted to get copies of my own.

UNITED STATES
Colorado :: Aurora :: Spaced-Out Geek :: I have been trying to get a Star Trek game together for a long time. I have always felt that FASA did a much better job than the other companies... but then, I always loved FASA's fusion of wargaming and roleplaying (from back in the day).
New York :: Ogdensburg :: zook :: havnt played trek in long time .... like to draw up ships and make stats for them with the old fasa system ... sometimes i go to extreme and even draw up deckplans for some ...

Return to “Gamer To Gamer”