Looking for Blue Planet Gamers?

If you want to find fellow FASA game enthusiasts, this is the place to do it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anunnaki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking for Blue Planet Gamers?

Postby Anunnaki » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:41 am

Looking for Blue Planet gamers?

The way this works is simple: copy the list and add your details so that the last post is always the most current.

The format should be:

COUNTRY
State :: City :: User Name :: [other useful info]

By other useful info, we mean things like: "Have a group of 3; need 2 more" or something like that. Please keep this short!

Also try to keep the locations alphabetical. Add a country heading if your country isn't listed and try to keep that alphabetical too.

Best of luck!

MadCartographer

Re: Looking for Blue Planet Gamers?

Postby MadCartographer » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:17 am

USA
California :: Milpitas :: MadCartographer :: I'm a beginner (still havent finished reading PH yet). Looking for a OnLine VTT game.

email me at: MadCartographer_at_comcast.net (remove the "_" before and after "at").

Rrok007

Re: Looking for Blue Planet Gamers?

Postby Rrok007 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:59 pm

USA
California :: Milpitas :: MadCartographer :: I'm a beginner (still havent finished reading PH yet). Looking for a OnLine VTT game.
email me at: MadCartographer_at_comcast.net (remove the "_" before and after "at").

USA
Virginia :: Hampton :: Rrok007 :: I'm a beginner. Looking for a OnLine VTT game.
email me at: tvmforums_at_hotmail.com (remove the "_" before and after "at").

Return to “Gamer To Gamer”