Looking For Fading Suns Gamers?

If you want to find fellow FASA game enthusiasts, this is the place to do it.
Anunnaki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking For Fading Suns Gamers?

Postby Anunnaki » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:40 am

Looking for Fading Suns gamers?

The way this works is simple: copy the list and add your details so that the last post is always the most current.

The format should be:

COUNTRY
State :: City :: User Name :: [other useful info]

By other useful info, we mean things like: "Have a group of 3; need 2 more" or something like that. Please keep this short!

Also try to keep the locations alphabetical. Add a country heading if your country isn't listed and try to keep that alphabetical too.

Best of luck!

Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Looking For Fading Suns Gamers?

Postby Angelman » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:38 am

NORWAY
Bergen :: Vidar Edland aka Angelman :: [I'm interested in playing, GMing, and running playtests for FSR]
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Spaced-Out Geek

Postby Spaced-Out Geek » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:01 am

NORWAY
Bergen :: Vidar Edland aka Angelman :: [I'm interested in playing, GMing, and running playtests for FSR]

UNITED STATES
Colorado :: Aurora :: Spaced-Out Geek :: I used to play about ten years ago. It was always hard for me to find regular players. I would love to get in a game again, if enough local players were interested.

Ryval

Postby Ryval » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:44 pm

NORWAY

UNITED STATES
Colorado :: Aurora :: Spaced-Out Geek :: I used to play about ten years ago. It was always hard for me to find regular players. I would love to get in a game again, if enough local players were interested.

Colorado :: Highlands Ranch :: Ryval :: My group of 8 hasn't picked up Fading suns just yet (been about 7 years) but we are working on a conversion of the mechanics from Fading Suns VP system to the Earthdawn Step system... then we're all over it... !!!

ragnarol

Postby ragnarol » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:14 pm

NORWAY

UNITED STATES

Colorado :: Highlands Ranch :: Ryval :: My group of 8 hasn't picked up Fading suns just yet (been about 7 years) but we are working on a conversion of the mechanics from Fading Suns VP system to the Earthdawn Step system... then we're all over it... !!!

SPAIN
Malaga :: Malaga :: ragnarol :: Currently GMing a campaing that has been goig on for around 5 years with some stop time. Not looking for players but don't hurt to try, and I would love to play in other GM game

jaynapavlin

Postby jaynapavlin » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:54 pm

NORWAY

SPAIN
Malaga :: Malaga :: ragnarol :: Currently GMing a campaign that has been going on for around 5 years with some stop time. Not looking for players but don't hurt to try, and I would love to play in other GM game

UNITED STATES
CA :: Walnut Creek (SF EAST BAY region) :: jaynapavlin (username) :: [starts early march] :cheerleader:
We currently have a group of about 5 and are starting fading suns (revised edition) campaign, some house rules, etc. If interested please email me at JaynaPavlin at gmail dot com as I may miss forum messages.

2d/3d Artist at

lordmalachdrim

Postby lordmalachdrim » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:46 pm

NORWAY

SPAIN
Malaga :: Malaga :: ragnarol :: Currently GMing a campaign that has been going on for around 5 years with some stop time. Not looking for players but don't hurt to try, and I would love to play in other GM game

UNITED STATES
CA :: Walnut Creek (SF EAST BAY region) :: jaynapavlin (username) :: [starts early march] :cheerleader:
We currently have a group of about 5 and are starting fading suns (revised edition) campaign, some house rules, etc. If interested please email me at JaynaPavlin at gmail dot com as I may miss forum messages.

New York :: Utica :: lordmalachdrim :: Looking for a game

Andy C

Postby Andy C » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:45 am

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
CA :: Walnut Creek (SF EAST BAY region) :: jaynapavlin (username) :: [starts early march]

Kentucky :: Lexington :: Andy C :: I'm going to GM a couple of Fading Suns adventures at my local club's October game days. The first is this Sunday, October 6, 2013, with the followup coming on Saturday, October 19. We're playing at D20 Hobbies, 361 Southland Drive, in Lexington.

SPAIN

NORWAY

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:30 pm

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
CA :: Walnut Creek (SF EAST BAY region) :: jaynapavlin (username) :: [starts early march]

Illinois :: Romeoville/Joliet :: Colonel Bogie :: Hey Hey I'd love to run and/or play in an FSR game. PM me if you are in the area and might be interested.

Kentucky :: Lexington :: Andy C :: I'm going to GM a couple of Fading Suns adventures at my local club's October game days. The first is this Sunday, October 6, 2013, with the followup coming on Saturday, October 19. We're playing at D20 Hobbies, 361 Southland Drive, in Lexington.

SPAIN

NORWAY
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Antra

Postby Antra » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:23 pm

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Florida :: Orlando/Lake Mary :: Antra :: I have one FSR group that meets twice a week (which I run for), but would be interested in finding a group to play with and/or run for either online or in the area. PM me if you are interested.

Illinois :: Romeoville/Joliet :: Colonel Bogie :: Hey Hey I'd love to run and/or play in an FSR game. PM me if you are in the area and might be interested.

SPAIN

NORWAY

Return to “Gamer To Gamer”