Looking For Fading Suns Gamers?

If you want to find fellow FASA game enthusiasts, this is the place to do it.
Monduex
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Looking For Fading Suns Gamers?

Postby Monduex » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:34 pm

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
CA :: Walnut Creek (SF EAST BAY region) :: jaynapavlin (username) :: [starts early march]
We currently have a group of about 5 and are starting fading suns (revised edition) campaign, some house rules, etc. If interested please email me at JaynaPavlin at gmail dot com as I may miss forum messages.

Colorado :: Aurora :: Spaced-Out Geek :: I used to play about ten years ago. It was always hard for me to find regular players. I would love to get in a game again, if enough local players were interested.

Colorado :: Highlands Ranch :: Ryval :: My group of 8 hasn't picked up Fading suns just yet (been about 7 years) but we are working on a conversion of the mechanics from Fading Suns VP system to the Earthdawn Step system... then we're all over it... !!!

Florida :: Orlando/Lake Mary :: Antra :: I have one FSR group that meets twice a week (which I run for), but would be interested in finding a group to play with and/or run for either online or in the area. PM me if you are interested.

Illinois :: Romeoville/Joliet :: Colonel Bogie :: Hey Hey I'd love to run and/or play in an FSR game. PM me if you are in the area and might be interested.

Kentucky :: Lexington :: Andy C :: I'm going to GM a couple of Fading Suns adventures at my local club's October game days. The first is this Sunday, October 6, 2013, with the followup coming on Saturday, October 19. We're playing at D20 Hobbies, 361 Southland Drive, in Lexington.

New York :: Utica :: lordmalachdrim :: Looking for a game

Virginia :: Roanoke :: Monduex :: Prefer to find a game to play in, but planning on running a game with a few friends in the next few months. Using the revised edition and planning on porting over what I can from past books I have available to me.

SPAIN
Malaga :: Malaga :: ragnarol :: Currently GMing a campaign that has been going on for around 5 years with some stop time. Not looking for players but don't hurt to try, and I would love to play in other GM game

NORWAY
Bergen :: Vidar Edland aka Angelman :: [I'm interested in playing, GMing, and running playtests for FSR]

Alarus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Looking For Fading Suns Gamers?

Postby Alarus » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:57 am

NORWAY
Bergen :: Vidar Edland aka Angelman :: [I'm interested in playing, GMing, and running playtests for FSR]

SPAIN
Malaga :: Malaga :: ragnarol :: Currently GMing a campaign that has been going on for around 5 years with some stop time. Not looking for players but don't hurt to try, and I would love to play in other GM game

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
California :: Northridge :: Alarus :: I've loved Fading Suns since 1996 and it's still my favorite rpg of all time. Looking for a GM/group to play with, either online or table-top.

California :: Walnut Creek (SF EAST BAY region) :: jaynapavlin (username) :: [starts early march]
We currently have a group of about 5 and are starting fading suns (revised edition) campaign, some house rules, etc. If interested please email me at JaynaPavlin at gmail dot com as I may miss forum messages.

Colorado :: Aurora :: Spaced-Out Geek :: I used to play about ten years ago. It was always hard for me to find regular players. I would love to get in a game again, if enough local players were interested.

Colorado :: Highlands Ranch :: Ryval :: My group of 8 hasn't picked up Fading suns just yet (been about 7 years) but we are working on a conversion of the mechanics from Fading Suns VP system to the Earthdawn Step system... then we're all over it... !!!

Florida :: Orlando/Lake Mary :: Antra :: I have one FSR group that meets twice a week (which I run for), but would be interested in finding a group to play with and/or run for either online or in the area. PM me if you are interested.

Illinois :: Romeoville/Joliet :: Colonel Bogie :: Hey Hey I'd love to run and/or play in an FSR game. PM me if you are in the area and might be interested.

Kentucky :: Lexington :: Andy C :: I'm going to GM a couple of Fading Suns adventures at my local club's October game days. The first is this Sunday, October 6, 2013, with the followup coming on Saturday, October 19. We're playing at D20 Hobbies, 361 Southland Drive, in Lexington.

New York :: Utica :: lordmalachdrim :: Looking for a game

Virginia :: Roanoke :: Monduex :: Prefer to find a game to play in, but planning on running a game with a few friends in the next few months. Using the revised edition and planning on porting over what I can from past books I have available to me.

Return to “Gamer To Gamer”