Savage Fading Suns ?

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Savage Fading Suns ?

Postby Angelman » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:05 am

Good work :) The SW-FS community should laud your labour, Sir Marco :)
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Sir Marco
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Sir Marco » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:10 am

Thank you for the complement sir.

Sir Marco

Postby Sir Marco » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:18 pm

Updated the Character Sheet:

I added XP points, Investigation! (I guess I failed to see the clues) and changed ranking to Standing to make it less confusing.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRAO ... authuser=0

Sir Marco

Postby Sir Marco » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:33 pm

I have now finished draft 1 of the Fiefs Appendix.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRAO ... authuser=0

Feedback is appreciated.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:14 am

I don't know Savage World, but the design looks very good. Have you had any feedback from the SW community?
(numerous projects)

Sir Marco

Postby Sir Marco » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:55 pm

Not yet. We'll get to kick the tires soon. The test group I ran just got fiefs on Iver for their role in protecting the Chauki and getting them to the Emperor.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:43 pm

Best of luck with the tests :) It would be GREAT if your SW-version ganerated some interest :D
(numerous projects)

Return to “Product Discussion”