Revised GM's Guide

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
lordmalachdrim

Re: Revised GM's Guide

Postby lordmalachdrim » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:45 pm

It's been a couple of months and I'm wondering if there is any new information available? A estimate on a year or Quarter for release?

Anunnaki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Anunnaki » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:20 am

We're aiming to release the GM's Guide at this year's Gen Con.

Bearman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Bearman » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:33 am

Sounds great! Thanks for the update!

Doubt I'll be attending but I'll still be looking forward to the release :-)

jaynapavlin

Postby jaynapavlin » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:14 pm

perhaps a GM screen update as well?
2d/3d Artist at

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Hiya,

Unfortunately, there are no plans for a GM screen (sorry).

Kind regards, James

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:12 am

Time to cut'n paste tables form the book and find some nifty artwork to use with ye olde Savage Worlds customizable screen then :-)

You (Mr. Sutton) mentioned that there might be such a solution published. Is that on the horizon perhaps?

-B

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:42 am

Hiya,

I use that screen myself (it's great). Apologies, I should have mentioned this. Yes, we're aiming to get a set of printable sheets suitable for use with the Savage Worlds Customizable Screen (or your own similar homemade version). Again, probably around Gen Con time, but if they are ready sooner they will be put up in the Downloads area.

Regards, James

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:44 am

I use the SW screen as well, even though I've never played SW :) It works great and I think I actually prefer to have a customizable screen to a printed one :)
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

jaynapavlin

Postby jaynapavlin » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:58 pm

2d/3d Artist at

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Thu May 02, 2013 2:30 am

Great! Thanks for the quick reply!

I love the SW screen too so looking forward to the sheets

... mmhhh... "Malicious dierolls" :twisted:

Return to “Product Discussion”