Revised GM's Guide

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Bearman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Revised GM's Guide

Postby Bearman » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:46 am

Beautiful.

And of course you are! :)

I'll just attempt to curb my impatience then :)

Bogie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Bogie » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:34 am

Yeah, it is a process that is for sure and I apologize for the delay but I am really hoping that we can have some good news to put up here real soon.

-Todd
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:15 am

Nothing to apologize for IMO.

I'd rather have a finished product and there are tons of things that must be done before a book hits the streets.

I'm just overeager :)

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:18 pm

I am learning that about the tons of things that must be done. This is definitely a process. Once we get this one down though I am hoping we can get a nice flow of product moving in the next year. :)
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Hail Freedonia!

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:19 am

After both core books are done, further sourcebooks should be easier and less demanding projects :)
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:25 pm

You would think so but with those we are starting from scratch. :)
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Hail Freedonia!

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:20 am

I suspect that starting from scratch is just as easy since there are much more freedom in such porjects, less facts checking and data colating needed. The down side of course is that more raw text needs to be written :p
(numerous projects)

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:05 pm

GM Guide is here!!!
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Hail Freedonia!

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Got it! ;)

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:43 pm

What do you think? :)
(numerous projects)

Return to “Product Discussion”