Revised GM's Guide

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Bearman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Revised GM's Guide

Postby Bearman » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:12 am

At the risk of coming across like a nag I just have to ask for an update regarding a street date for the GM's Guide ;)

Anunnaki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Anunnaki » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:51 am

It’s in layout now. We’re not sure when that will conclude, but hoping it will be this month (offerings to the deities of "Real Life(tm)" are appreciated). Once it is done, we’ll need to get an index made, then we will likely release the PDF early (because we know people are waiting). While the PDF is bubbling away in the wild, we can work through the proofing process, which takes about 4-6 weeks. Any errata that is found along the way will be incorporated into the final print product and an updated PDF released. Something like that. :)

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:25 am

Great!

Thanks for the update! It's great to know how far along she is :-)

"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting"
-A. Warhol.

azogouhl

Postby azogouhl » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:58 pm

So excited for this. Here's to hoping for a print edition before July, which is when I get my entire Fading Suns group back.

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:49 am

Is there any news regarding a printable pdf GM screen for the SW generic screen?

:)

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:02 am

Nope. Sorry.

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:50 am

I really wanted to *not* bug you again but curiosity is not only killing the cat but also the bear :)

How are they layout people doing? Will we see a GMG pdf soon? :)

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:09 pm

As far as I know, Bearman, the GMG is still slated for a late 2013 release. It will be nice to see it out and about :D
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:54 am

Delicious! :)

Thanks for the update and looking forward to it :)

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:17 pm

We are furiously working on it. There were a few internal company changes but the layout is in progress and we are really hoping to have the PDF soon. Believe me when I say we are working hard to get this to you.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Return to “Product Discussion”