Fading Suns Player's Guide (Revised Edition)

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Anunnaki
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fading Suns Player's Guide (Revised Edition)

Postby Anunnaki » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Good call, zcthu3. But I should probably pull my foot out of my mouth and reclarify. :) There aren't any plans for a Deluxe Edition at this time.

zcthu3
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby zcthu3 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Thanks James for the clarification

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:50 am

Joker - I don't think Sir Galen is too worried about his court appearance. While the option is there for fancy clothes and such, i would imagine that most nobles don't wear their finest clothes out in the field.

We kept the sample characters as close to their FS2 counterparts as we could so that it would be easier to compare the differences.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Ooh! Ooh!
I found a typo too! :-)

On page 231 it says: "They suffer a –2 penalty
for multiple attacks, as well as a –4 penalty
for using an off-hand attack, for a total –6 penalty
to their goal roll."

And then a bit later on P.231 it says: "His final
goal number is 10 (base 12, –2 for multiple
attacks, –2 for offhand attack, +4 for aggressive
stance)."

So is it -2 or -4 for offhand?

Easy to houserule on but since you're correcting these little thing I thought I'd pass this one along as well.

Will you be updating the pdf version of the book? I guess the corrections would carry over to hardcopies as well if they get printed after the file is updated of course ;-)

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:05 pm

qaesyan

Postby qaesyan » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:01 pm

Does this mean that the preorders of the hardcopy via the shop right now will include these corrections?

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:35 pm

zcthu3

Postby zcthu3 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:41 am

Hi James, a question and/or some more errata (sorry if these have already been spotted).

The Ur-Obun Tour of Duty Extra stages states that Ur-Obun "gain no skills from the Savant Psi or Adept Thurge option", however those tours don't give skills anyway. Is this meant to be Natal Psi and Neophyte Theurge?

There appears to be a Power Level missing from the Farhand psychic power. In 2nd Edition, the Level 5 Far Hand power was Far Arms which allowed all the previous powers to be used in combination up to a number of objects equal to the Psychic's Wits. In FSR it jumps straight from Dueling Hand (Level 4) to Far Wall (Level 6). Is this deliberate given the new rules for multiple targets?

Also, the Ur-Obun Life Path tables say the Just Blessing gives +2 Passion (as opposed to +2 Faith in the description).

Return to “Product Discussion”