Map of BSII

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Grummore
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Map of BSII

Postby Grummore » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:03 pm

Is there a better map of BSII than the blurred one from the GMG ?
Thanks.

Angelman

Re: Map of BSII

Postby Angelman » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:54 pm

The only other version I know of is the original free pdf that HDi releaced at one time and which the GMG article is based upon. Best of luck: http://www.sden.org/IMG/pdf/Fiefs-imperiaux.pdf
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Grummore

Postby Grummore » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:59 pm

Thanks, found it.

Any plan of revamping all these maps? It's kinda blurry in all new books.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:07 pm

I agree. I'm not too happy with those maps; I know there was a reason/explanation for them turning out so blurry, but I cannot remember what it was. In any case, I hope it will be possible to upgrade the maps the next time we revise the PG & GMG texts.
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Leviathan of Maddoc

Postby Leviathan of Maddoc » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:12 pm

I'd actually really like to see more detailed maps for Fading Suns. I just spent three evenings working in MS Paint to build a map of a section of Cadiz and I must say that it looks like someone made it with MS Paint. Even a nice color 11x17 center-fold map that shows some scale and vague typography would be nice.

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:53 pm

I am not happy at all with the maps. We revamped Criticorum to high-res for CD and I think that as we do new products we will update the maps some more. I'll see if we can get them in a nice digital format and online as well.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Return to “Product Discussion”