About a PC generator for the VP system (Fading Suns)

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
the Captain
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: About a PC generator for the VP system (Fading Suns)

Postby the Captain » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:36 pm

I'm 100% on NO twitter, I effing hate it when people make a product that requires a twitter account to use.

What I wouldn't mind is optional Dropbox integration, you could easily upload your creations to your Dropbox account instead of just emailing them to yourself.

the Captain
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby the Captain » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:56 am

I would but I am a little busy right now getting my company's new website rolled out. Some one want to commit to the back end work, I will design the interface and host it from my own pocket.

Just PM me.

arotter

Postby arotter » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:59 am

the Captain

Postby the Captain » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:04 am

Really, I would wait until the FS3 rule set is out anyway. Last thing I would wan't to do is have new program based on the legacy game system, I can see that being a pain.

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Don't know if I have the time either but I think that a generator would be pretty easy to come up with for FS3, at least if FS2 is anything to go by.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Sir Marco

Postby Sir Marco » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:27 am

You would need to enter all of the Benefices and Afflictions the mechanics and descriptions. Equipment... ect ect.

There would be a lot of Data Entry. If anyone wants to start this I can help with the data entry bits. Just give me the format I should input in and I'll do it.

It's a shame I don't know enough about html.

Sir Marco

Postby Sir Marco » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:33 am

hehe... I prefer the name Data Gannoks.

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:49 am

Data entry? Once the books are released I'll OCR the text into a database. :)
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

the Captain

Postby the Captain » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:25 pm

Okay, I had a idea today... It will require a code monkey, and it will be awesome. If anyone is a huge fan of FS and a wizard with code hit me a PM.

the Captain

Postby the Captain » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Up date, there is a discussion going on via PM to get something going.

Return to “Product Discussion”