The Merchant League? Noble Armada? Rise of the Phoenix?

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Amlost
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Merchant League? Noble Armada? Rise of the Phoenix?

Postby Amlost » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:42 am

Hey; didn't we hear that The Merchant League & Noble Armada were supposed to be released in the fall of 2016? Any word/update on progress? What about Rise of the Phoenix?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Angelman

Re: The Merchant League? Noble Armada? Rise of the Phoenix

Postby Angelman » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:48 pm

Me too! Haven't heard anything in a while.
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:03 am

My local bricks & mortar games store still can't get hold of Criticorum Discord!
"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:23 pm

I'll have to check on Criticorum Discord - the books are at the distributor but I am not sure that they have gone from the distributor to the game stores. There was a hold up in getting the distributor the information they needed for the book (not my fault this time!!) but it is all going now. As soon as I can find something on a date I will let you know.

Noble Armada: Coming along nicely. Will be there for GenCon.

Other books are in various stages of progress but I shall make no promises on exact dates. :)
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Grummore

Postby Grummore » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:53 am

What's the status of:

Merchant League - Fall 2015
Where shadows lie - 2016
Rise of the Phoenix - 2016

Thanks.

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:53 pm

Late? :) I jest, sorry been working hard. :)

Merchant League - This year.
Where Shadows Lie - This year still hopefully.
Rise of the Phoenix - 2017 most likely.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:09 am

"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Leviathan of Maddoc

Postby Leviathan of Maddoc » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:15 pm

I'm good with delays. I know that layout and printing is time consuming and can have unexpected delays. However, please don't leave us hanging. . We are excited about these books and when they don't land on time it starts to make us worry that the line is dying out.

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:14 am

Thanks for the update!

I'm looking forward to the releases and find immense enjoyment in what you've published thus far.

Delays are an integral part of... well lanything really :) so you'll hear no complaints from me but as Leviathan of Maddoc says: updates are appreceated :)

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:16 am

Poke-poke, prod-prod ;)

Is it still too soon to say anything more concrete about Merchant Legue and Where Shadows lie?

Anywho just looking forward to more! :)

Return to “Product Discussion”