Fading Suns in French ?

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Talvenn Decados
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fading Suns in French ?

Postby Talvenn Decados » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:40 am

Hi,

The player's guidebook had been published by Le Septième Cercle in January 2013.

The gamemaster's guidebook had not been published by now, but it was announced in 2014, and since then : nothing.

Is there still a future for Fading Suns in French (or is it definitively finished?)

I would have loved to see the new supplements in French (gamemaster's guidebook, criticorum discord) and the old ones (dark between the stars, star crusade and so on.

When is it planned?

Thanks in advance for the response

Angelman

Re: Fading Suns in French ?

Postby Angelman » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:46 am

As far as I know, we have nothing to do with this. I think it is HDi who sell the IP abroad?

You probably need to contact the IP holders in France and hear with them where things stand :)
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:45 am

I believe that we have provided the publisher who is doing the French translation with all of our materials. I will contact HDI and see if they have any news.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Grummore

Postby Grummore » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:32 pm

http://7emecercle.com are the peoples who did the french translation of FS. So far, they have the Player guide and a GM screen.

Return to “Product Discussion”