Fading Suns Library.

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Scravershold
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fading Suns Library.

Postby Scravershold » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:15 pm

Core Rule Book FS # 200
Core Rule Book 2nd Edition (?) (Hardcover) FS # 202
Weird Places FS # 227
Players Companion FS # 229
Children of the Gods Obun & Ukar FS # 232
Saints $ Sinners FS # 233
The Dark Between the Stars FS # 230
Star Crusade FS # 239
Lost Worlds FS # 240
Lords & Priests FS # 243
War in the Heavens: Hegemony FS # 244
Into the Dark FS # 247
Spies & Revolutionaries: Secret Societies FS # 248
Heretics & Outsiders FS # 250
Worlds of the Realm FS # 253
Byzantium Secundus FS # 275
GM Screen
Nobel Armada: I.V. Lantern- Ship Stat Sheet
Nobel Armada: Letters of Marque- 3 The Galliots
Church Fiefs # 1002 (Redbrick)
Arcane Tech # 1003 (Redbrick)
Fading Suns Revised Edition Core Rulebook: Fading Suns Players Guide # 21001 (FASA)

Oh, and a really cool long scrolled out full color poster of this...
http://sholarijames.com/fadingsuns/Pics/Screenart.jpg

Ok, in regards to books, how many am I missing? Or perhaps a better question is, is there a comprehensive catalog list somewhere of all FS RPG books for both Holistic Design and Redbrick?

Holz

Re: Fading Suns Library.

Postby Holz » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:30 pm

Hi Scravershold,

I believe the Fading Suns wikipedia site has all book from HDI, Red Brick and Fasa. That way you can make a list!
I have (exactly) half of all published books. Some of them will be hard to find they are OOP.

Enjoy! :D
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Scravershold

Postby Scravershold » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:44 pm

Oh, duh. I should have thought to look at wiki. :oops:

Thank you!

Sadly, I was going to start collecting the Shards by shopping at Dragoncon when I discovered Holistic stopped going. Hopefully I can track them down online.

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:52 am

Hiya,

You can still get the Shards, Scravershold. Though the original individual Shards are available separately, they were updated and compiled into a single book -- the Fading Suns Shards Collection -- still available in PDF and print (POD) from the same link, which happens to be:

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse/pu ... nd-Edition

Hope this helps!

Kind regards, James

Scravershold

Postby Scravershold » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:54 pm

Yes, that does help. And I can get it in book format, a bonus!

I see a smattering of things I need to get, but it looks as though they're all PDF only. A bummer, I guess I'm old fashioned but I like physically flipping through pages. If I can't find them used, I'll have to get the pdf's and do the print and three ring binder thing. ;)

Thank you!

Return to “Product Discussion”