Errata to print editions

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Grummore
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Errata to print editions

Postby Grummore » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:47 am

Have all those erratas been included in the PDFs actually on rpgnow?

Bogie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Bogie » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:53 pm

Negative. We're coming up on another print run soon and I am (between overtime at the day job and working on other projects) trying to compile a list to apply for a new printing. Once the list is compiled we will first apply it to the PDF and update the PDF for review.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Mechphisto

Postby Mechphisto » Thu May 12, 2016 2:42 am

OK, so I'm not the brightest mixed metaphor tack, but am I understanding there's no errata for the 1st printing of the Revised Player's Guide?
I saw a mention of RPGNOW but couldn't find anything there.
Early in this thread someone posted their compiled errata of the first 120 pages. Would there be much more of that?
Thanks for any feedback!

UPDATE
Oh, that errata from earlier in the thread is for the second printing, not first. Hoping for an errata of the first. :/

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Thu May 12, 2016 5:42 am

Unfortunately, I don't think we remembered to compile the updates made between the first and second printing... We just changed the text and reprinted it. I could be wrong, but I don't think we did. Todd?
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Return to “Product Discussion”