Criticorum Discord

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Bertjammin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Criticorum Discord

Postby Bertjammin » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:56 am

Men are ready and willing to assist ;)
"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Holz

Postby Holz » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:47 pm

Second to that!
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Angelman » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:11 am

:thumbup:
With some more patient, it will eventually arrive. (And we might change a few things regarding how we produce books in the future to try to avoid bottlenecks and such. Streamlining production would be cool :D )
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Grummore

Postby Grummore » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Thanks for answering! Btw, when do you expect it to be release?

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:10 am

We expect it released in 4th quarter, and the final sanity check read-through of the text is now going on. I don't know how far along the arts people have gotten though, they are a bit overloaded I believe. The cover art looks great though :)
(numerous projects)

Grummore

Postby Grummore » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:29 pm

There will be a... thing, when we can find the time, but seriously, finding time is a Herculean task at this point :p (I bet there will be an arts preview when we get to do the fabuled 'thing')
(numerous projects)

Aurin

Postby Aurin » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:14 pm

New art? Who's doing it?

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:07 am

Um... I'm not sure if that's a trade secret yet to be unveiled... Could you comment on this, Todd? But yes, the artwork is new and it is rather pretty and serene, I think :)
(numerous projects)

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:11 pm

Cover art is by John Zeleznik, who is also doing the cover for Merchant League as well (and it is awesome as well!). As we get closer I'll see if we can do some teaser posts. ;)

-Todd
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Return to “Product Discussion”