Print books available to order

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
thornlord
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Print books available to order

Postby thornlord » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:09 pm

Was told by my FLGS that Lion Rampant (Ontario, Canada) is saying FASA is going through financial issues which is why they cannot get a copy of Fading Suns Player's Guide to me in less than a month. Is there any truth to this rumour?

My personal opinion is no. But, I wanted to both call out Lion Rampant and see if this rumour is true.

Thanks,
T.

Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Angelman » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:22 pm

As far as I am aware, there is no truth to those rumors. The last printing of the core FSR books sold out very fast, which has left a vaccum. However, last I heard, a new shipment of FSR PGs and GMSs are on the way. (If there's any delay with FASA stuff, I put it down to things being really busy in FASA-land, with Earthdawn4 and all).

Best wishes,
Vidar
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:35 pm

Sounds like your FLGS is making stuff up. Our first print run sold out pretty quick so we had to order another print run. That finished up last week and are heading off to the distributor so they should be able to place orders again soon.

Thanks,

Todd Bogenrief
FASA Games, Inc.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:39 pm

All books back in stock at the distributor!
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Return to “Product Discussion”