Fading Suns Revised Game Master's Guide [Errata]

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bogie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fading Suns Revised Game Master's Guide [Errata]

Postby Bogie » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:08 pm

If you find an errata feel free to post it here. While I did my best to make sure there weren't any errors, this is my first time going from beginning to publish of a project this size.

If you find something post it here and we'll do our best to get the PDF updates quickly!
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Angelman

Re: Fading Suns Revised Game Master's Guide [Errata]

Postby Angelman » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:42 pm

There are a couple of places where sections of the headline is cut (i.e. first half of a word is missing). This is probably some auto-edit-thing. I've noted the ones I spotted.

Overall, I think you did a good job, Todd. Anyone who have written/worked closely with a major text know that you become completely blind to typos and other errors - even outside editors often start missing obvious mistakes after a while. Luckily, with the pdf format people can flag any problems they come across (and there are likely to be a few) so that we can fix it for the paper print. Good work though :)
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

azogouhl

Postby azogouhl » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:00 pm

The stat block for the Invisible Path antagonist Gablante on page 49 is still using the 2nd edition Spirit Values.

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:05 pm

Noooo! Thank you for pointing that out, I'll get it fixed and get an update posted online.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Return to “Product Discussion”