Image use for reference website?

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jason
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Image use for reference website?

Postby Jason » Mon May 20, 2013 6:13 am

I've been starting to put the Revised edition products into the database at .

Is it okay for me to upload copies of the pictures used in the FASA shop to show the book covers, to link with the items?

The admins like to have a link to somewhere they can see that official permission has been given before authorising the use of pictures, so I thought I'd ask again and link them to this forum post.

Also, if I've missed any of the details then anyone can submit corrections for approval. I'm not an admin, so that's just the way I've been doing it already.

Anunnaki

Re: Image use for reference website?

Postby Anunnaki » Mon May 20, 2013 8:13 am

Hiya,

That's all fine, Jason. Thanks for asking!

Kind regards, James

Jason

Postby Jason » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:58 am

I've recently started going through and trying to tidy up all of the item details at . I'm going back through past editions as well. I hit two slight snags.

Firstly, I can't find a good quality image to upload of the front and back cover of the Revised Second Edition rulebook. My own has a DriveThruRPG watermark on it with my name, which contradicts the websites rules for uploading. I also can't find a good enough quality image of the shard cover. Is there an official source I could look to for both of these?

Secondly, due to issues with how the database was initially set up the admins seem reluctant to tie to the 1st and 2nd Edition RPG, instead leaving it as part of the Fading Suns d20 section as that's where it was placed first (even though the d20 rules are just an appendix). I fully realise this is just my own pedantry frustrating me, but I thought I'd mention it. ;)

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:31 pm

I'll take a look and see if we can find something.

-Todd
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Digger

Postby Digger » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:00 am

Visit the Earthdawn and Fading Suns DeviantArt Groups or just take a look at my images
DramaScape Line Developer

Jason

Postby Jason » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:19 am

Isn't that for the Revised edition, rather than the Revised Second edition?

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:19 am

Yes, that is Simon's beautiful FSR Player's & GM's Guide cover art. Actually, I don't own the FS2Revised Edition and have on idea what the cover art for that one was. I assumed it was the same as the standard FS2, but that might not be the case?
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Return to “Product Discussion”