Future Products

Discussion on the Fading Suns game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Future Products

Postby Angelman » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:59 am

Eventually, I bet we'll tackle the Changed. There are many interesting areas to explore when it comes to them!
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bogie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Bogie » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:28 am

I found some interesting artwork for them going through all the art assets. Yeah, I would like to put the stuff from the Player's Companion on the radar after we start getting a nice flow of projects going out the door.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Antra

Postby Antra » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:41 am

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:43 am

Ressurection of ancient post :)

Is it possible to get an update on upcoming releases?

XOXO! :mrgreen:

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:14 pm

Noble Armada is in final stages, not really an FS release. After that, I'm looking at some things. I'd like to get Merchant League done, future projects after that are a bit fuzzy right now.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Hail Freedonia!

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:22 am

Noble Armada looks lovely though! :)

Thanks a bunch for the update Sir!

Always looking forward to more of your great work.

Cheers! :cheerleader:

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:04 pm

And for those that haven't seen the news, I found out in August but could not say anything, hence why no projects really got mentioned :(
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Hail Freedonia!

Holz

Postby Holz » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:52 pm

It is ok mate...

You were doing your job! =)
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:50 am

"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Return to “Product Discussion”