D20 Armor Table Conversion

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Amlost
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

D20 Armor Table Conversion

Postby Amlost » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:41 am

Does anyone have a conversion table of the old D20 Armor table? You know the one that listed out Mercurium Chain Mail vs Plasteel Full-Plate? Gave you the option to buy a Ceramsteel Buckler? It is the only time it was printed and gives so many more options for outfitting players.

I'd attempt to convert myself but my copy of D20 is/has long been lent out feared lost to time, I've been working off of poorly scratched up notes for a long time in hope this would be republished.

Calvin

Re: D20 Armor Table Conversion

Postby Calvin » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:22 am

How does D&D AC work? If we can find a couple of common armour items we can try to make a conversion table.

Amlost

Re: D20 Armor Table Conversion

Postby Amlost » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Sorry been away from the boards for a while.

To be quite honest I don't remember exactly D20 worked for FS, been about 10 years since I used it. All I have is two pieces an old NPC had an hephaestium power armor +9 adder and a +3 dex max costing 5000 fb; + a hephaestium +3 armor Wall Shield. But even then I could have been fudging numbers for effect. They (8 of them) were part of an Earls personal Assault Squad.

Realistically a copy of the full table is beside the point. Really just looking for more options in the outfitting of NPCs. Revised did a pretty good job but I'd like to be able to downgrade (tech level, cost, and protection levels) the powered and un-powered armors in the tables.

Return to “For Game Masters”