Deal me the cards!

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
Sir Marco
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Deal me the cards!

Postby Sir Marco » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:45 am

I might try to include this into my FS Savage Worlds game. Not sure how it would meld though. I just skimmed the material and didn't do a deep dive being at work and all.

Samiloth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Deal me the cards!

Postby Samiloth » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:07 am

Well, I don't think it is something to decide in advance for a campaign, though it can be worth just to give it a try in some free standing adventures and see if players learn to use it fluently and if it makes things more fun. Perhaps it does (probably after some changes), perhaps not. It is possible that the style is better in other games (I think it worked wonders in a flashing blades world where fencing is to be found).

Return to “For Game Masters”