Homebrew writeups of Paradise or Yathrib?

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Danos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Homebrew writeups of Paradise or Yathrib?

Postby Danos » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:22 am

Hi, my players have figured out by now that the campaign will wind up on Paradise and/or Yathrib, or they have been asleep during our game sessions. So I'm not really giving anything away here, even though two of my players lurk here frequently. I'm writing up a non-canon pocket empire for them to find, and I've written up several lost worlds but I need to write up Paradise and Yathrib. I have my own plans for the worlds, but I would rather not recreate the wheel. Does anyone have any home brew versions they are willing to share? I have swiped some ideas from Boss Smiley's old website, but I only have my recollections and some mentions in Chronicles of the Fading Suns, I think that website is lost. Does anyone have, or can anyone point me in the direction of, fan material for these worlds? I'm fine with canon material, it doesn't have to be non-canon, but anything to save me work would be great.

Thanks!

Aurin

Re: Homebrew writeups of Paradise or Yathrib?

Postby Aurin » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:42 pm

I recall that someone put together something like 1,000 worlds of the empire on the old boards? It had all of the canon worlds included, with homebrew write-ups whenever needed. I went through my files but couldn't find it. Anyone have it saved down?

jhwisner

Re: Homebrew writeups of Paradise or Yathrib?

Postby jhwisner » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:10 am

Ah darn, I tried using the wayback machine on the internet archive to see if I could pull up past versions of the previous forums and poke around for what you mentioned. Sadly (probably related to spam-bots) the old site used the "robots.txt" exclusion which means they weren't cataloged or archived at archive.org.

Return to “For Game Masters”