Fading Suns Quiz

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fading Suns Quiz

Postby Angelman » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:44 am

I remembered Lydia Clayton well, because I wrote something on Leagueheim a while back :p

QUESTION: Which is the newest noble house, resurrected from an old one, and what were the circumstances of their current charter.
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Holz

Postby Holz » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Would it be the Chauki that reside on Iver, since they can "ask" for all the lands now in control of the Hazat.
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Angelman » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:38 am

That was not the house I was thinking of, but actually, Chauki fits even better! :p It is "newer" than the one I was thinking of, although it never disappeared as a house (i.e. it continued to exist on Iver). The one I was thinking about went away completely, but was resurrected due to a tech hoard find ;)

Hint 1: You might have to consult FSR canon to find this one :p
(numerous projects)

Narandin

Postby Narandin » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:05 pm

Sorry to barge in here, but I think the answer you are looking for is House Alba, after rising from the Merchant League to reclaim ancient holdings on Hira, and using that leverage with the help of The Hazat to convince the Emperor to recognize them as a House once more.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:19 am

GREAT that you're barging in, Narandin, the more the merrier! :D And yes, the answer is House Alba :)
Now you get to post a question :)
(numerous projects)

Narandin

Postby Narandin » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:07 pm

Well, with 90 pages of previous questions, I am more than a bit concerned with asking a question that has been posed already.
Hmm, I think I will go with a tidbit that has become increasingly important in my own campaign;
What is the name of the religious zealot from Grail whose teachings and followers, after they were snatched up during the cult's destruction, became the seed for many great House's Dervish programs during the Emperor Wars?

Holz

Postby Holz » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:06 pm

Don't worry... eventually many question will be asked again!
But there is plenty stuff to ask around!! :D

Answer to your question would be Zegai, also known as al-Uzza "The Powerful One"?

Narandin

Postby Narandin » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:59 pm

Yup yup. Zegai.

Your turn then, I guess. :-)

Holz

Postby Holz » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:21 pm

Question: Which starship weapon is known to "rip" ships apart with one shot?

(Death Star laser beam, not valid!) :lol:

Hygric

Postby Hygric » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:48 am

Oh, I know this one... Torpedoes.

"The largest ordnance, a torpedo can tear
an enemy ship apart."

Return to “For Game Masters”