Fading Suns Quiz

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fading Suns Quiz

Postby Angelman » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:21 pm

Hm... is it the current Vau diplomacy world or is that still Vril-ya? (Its been a loooooong time since I read about the Vau)
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Tadeus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tadeus » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:28 pm

ANSWER: Quadi, that's a world in the Vau protectorate where the Gwindor (the humans in Vau space) live.

Tadeus

Postby Tadeus » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:39 pm

The score :
Darthgus = 5
Angelman = 4
Tadeus = 4
Sir Marco = 2
Grummore = 2

QUESTION: List 4 of the famous weaponsmith families/guilds.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:45 pm

(Ehr... could you define "famous"?)
(numerous projects)

Tadeus

Postby Tadeus » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:28 pm

The most popular ones :)

Dreskel - yes
Varsten -yes

And

Mitchau
Martech
Radir
Gobo
Sumpter
Passau
de Toledo
Shinkai

But I cannot find the other 2 you have listed. If you are sure they exist you can ask the next question :)

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:50 pm

I'm pretty sure I didn't invent Lenk and MacCauly, although it's one-and-a-half years since I wrote/syncronized the stuff chapter so I can't remember where I got them from any more...
(numerous projects)

Tadeus

Postby Tadeus » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:34 am

Well, if there is noone that can confirm it's true and say where it can be found... and the question is already compromised, cause I've listed all the rest... I only have the option to ask another question.

QUESTION: The Muster was formed from an older organization. How did the leader of the former group die?

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:04 am

Update: I haven't had time to scour through Canon, but it was I who put all the meat in the Stuff chapter and I'm pretty sure there weren't references to weaponsmiths guilds when I took on that chapter (it was VERY raw, basically a copy of the FS2 stuff chapter). I am likewise pretty sure that I got Lenk and MacCauly from canon somewhere, although much of the little tibits of info I put in were quite obscure pieces from canon - things mentioned in passing in another context entierly, etc. In other words, I am as sure as can be, without actually checking, that Lenk and MacCauly are canon weaponsmith guilds/families. I suggest we split the point between Darthgus and Tadeus, just to make things more interesting ;)
(numerous projects)

Tadeus

Postby Tadeus » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:48 am

I've searched the player's handbook, legions of the empire, arcane tech, the merchant book and the worlds for the realm but couldn't find the names. If it wasn't there it isn't famous :P

Let's just go on with the new question.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:08 pm

(numerous projects)

Return to “For Game Masters”