Fading Suns Quiz

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fading Suns Quiz

Postby Angelman » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:06 am

No problem, Angus, I was just being a smart-ass :P

Grummore & Azogouhl: It was a trick question and you avoided the trap, Grummore :) First Contact was indeed by House Gloucester encountering the Hironem, although the Human-Shantor encounter is still counted as the official First Contact. This is sorted out in the FS3 GM book. Actually, the Gloucester settlers must have realized immediatelly that the Cadiz was inhabited by a sentient species as the Hironem had cities, technology, and electricity - even primitive space flight! at the time House Gloucester landed. They must have seen the signs of civilization from space for sure, and they probably also picked up radio traffic shortly after exiting the Cadiz system jumpgate.

Oh well, enough about that. You can pick a question, Grummore :D
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Angelman » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:40 am

That was Sheikh Yacob Keddah of House Keddah, the year was 4591 (I think).

Question: Who inherited the role of Theocrat after Halvor I died in 4691.
(numerous projects)

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:48 pm

(numerous projects)

Sir Marco

Postby Sir Marco » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:18 pm

His Son Constantine.

Who is the responsible one, Constantius or Constultius?

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:54 am

Constantius is the responsible, Constultius is a cookie junkie ;)

Which city is leased by the League and is troubled by a subterranean race of Changed?
(numerous projects)

Tadeus

Postby Tadeus » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:36 am

I'm a little bit lost.

1. Question from Angelman
2. Wrong answer from darthgus
3. Additional, helping info from Angelman (which he could give but wasn't obliged to for 3 days - it would be enough to say that the answer was wrong).
4. Correct answer from Sir Marco.

5. Shouldn't Sir Marco get the point and ask the next question?

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:47 am

(numerous projects)

Tadeus

Postby Tadeus » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:58 am

Oh, sorry. I didn't get it.

So he actually asked a question, which you've answered.

Please write the "QUESTION" thingy before the question. Otherwise stupid people like me won't notice what’s part of the game and what’s just conversation :)
When the month ends (I guess the firs one will be December, there wasn’t much in November) I will review the topic one month back and post the statistics with the winner. If I’m not around at this time someone else can do it.

Tadeus

Postby Tadeus » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:14 am

Oh, and the answer to the question is: Ost on Criticorum

They have problems with the blind Mole Folk, which was bred for mining operation and escaped into the sewers. That sounds like a nice place to live, cannibal mole folk under your feet and wild escaped Tiger Men in the woods :)

QUESTION: What, according to the early Church, was wrong with St. Amalthea’s family?

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:45 am

The city of Ost (Criticorum) is right. Tadeus +1 :-)

Suggestion: Perhaps we should keep a running tab on the points? That might make things a lot easier at the end of the month. Each time someone answers a question they list the following standard things:

"ANSWER: [text]

NEW QUESTION: [text]

SCORE SO FAR:
[Names with points tallied]
[Own name]+1"

The current tally, unless I've made some mistake, would be:
Darthgus = 4
Angelman = 4
Sir Marco = 2
Tadeus = 2
Grummore = 1

Smart?

PS: I don't know the answer although I know where to look for it and might answer the question later ;)
(numerous projects)

Return to “For Game Masters”