Fading Suns Quiz

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fading Suns Quiz

Postby Angelman » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:30 pm

I'm not sure how canonical the TotSS stories are... I believe there are some inconsistancies in them, and perhaps they should be regarded as in-game fiction in some cases? I actually think it would make House Decados less interesting if they when and became a demonic house... They are (IMHO) much more interesting as cultural/political super-badguys.

But here's the next question:
Who is/was Utar Vincius Hawkwood? (I think this might be a rather obscure fact, even though he was VERY important) :-)
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

ragnarol
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ragnarol » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:58 pm

I would consider canon at least the stories from Andrew Greenberg, Bill Bridges and, maybe, Daniel Greenberg.

Also the book is edited by Bill Bridges, so the other stories could be cannon as well, and it is a published book by Hollistic. Obviously each is up to every GM to decide what is canon in his Fading Suns. I still need to read the Town's Criers Guild news, maybe there is something there tied to the stories in The Sinful Stars.

About the Decados, and without spoiling the story, looks like Hiram was just playing a bit with that option, it doesn't seem he make the pact himself but uses pawns for that, which is closer to my view of the Decados ;)

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:04 am

QUESTION: Who is/was Utar Vincius Hawkwood?
Hint1: He died sometime in the 50th century.
Hint2: He was a quite high-ranking Hawkwood noble.
(numerous projects)

ZeroJanvier

Postby ZeroJanvier » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:42 am

Isn't he the father of Alexius ?

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:29 am

Indee he was! :D

The Quiz score for October is:
ZeroJanvier 1
(numerous projects)

ZeroJanvier

Postby ZeroJanvier » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:14 am

Cool :-)
I think it's then my turn to ask a question. Here it is, hoping it won't be too easy :

Who is Omar Mugabe ?

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:47 am

Oh! I just read about him! But there have been so many names latelly that I don't remember. Unless someone beats me to it however, I'll try to find the answer tomorrow :-)
(numerous projects)

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:38 am

ANSWER: Omar Mugabe is the ruler of Tsartisyn, the capital city of Severus and indeed all Decados realms. The ex-Reeve Director is currently the senechal of Prince Hyram Decaods.
(numerous projects)

ZeroJanvier

Postby ZeroJanvier » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:53 pm

It's correct !

The Quiz score for October is:
ZeroJanvier 1
Angelman 1

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:54 pm

QUESTION: What was the Midnight Revolution?
(numerous projects)

Return to “For Game Masters”