Fading Suns Quiz

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
ragnarol
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fading Suns Quiz

Postby ragnarol » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Maybe you mean "Lucio Borges" of Nowhere? Maybe it was translated wrongly for the spanish imperial fiefs...

Amlost
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Amlost » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:37 pm

Or my notes have been wrong and I've been using the wrong name.

You are correct.

I am doc'ing myself a point for a bad question.

The Quiz score for September is:
Angelman 3
Gannok 2.5
Amlost 2-1=1
Ragnarol 1

And the winner of the September quiz is Angelman!

Ragnarol please ask the question. (Speaking from experience I'd check it against the book before you post.)

ragnarol

Postby ragnarol » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:51 am

Great!

This is my first question, so let see how it goes:

In a secret "meeting" in deep space, prince Hyram Decados made an allience a few are aware of. Which allience was it?

ragnarol

Postby ragnarol » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:58 am

Three days without answer, time for a clue.

You will find the answer between those sins that fill the stars.

ragnarol

Postby ragnarol » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:45 am

Looks like a little bit of more help is needed, but I am afraid that if you haven't answer this yet is because you don't know the answer or you haven't read it :P

This allience was done through an old Ukar shaman.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:34 am

Nope, no bells are a'ringin'... :-/ It is probably some really well-known event, a big deal that I have forgot about... My memory sux :-p
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

ragnarol

Postby ragnarol » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:45 am

Lets add another clue to make things easir: the answer is not on any rules book, but it is in a deadtree published product.

ragnarol

Postby ragnarol » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:46 am

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:39 am

I found it! (Although I admitt, I had to google it to dig up the reference... Sorry 'bout that). I have indeed not read that exact story in the Tales of the Sinful Stars (Hidden Martyrs) :-)
ANSWER: According to the Hidden Martyrs report (which could in fact be wrong/planted), Prince Hyram had the Ur Ukar shaman help him summon a demonic entity with which Hyram made some sort of deal. I've skimmed the story, not having time to read it properly at the moment, and I can't find an answer to exactly what the purpose of the demonic bargain was though...
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

ragnarol

Postby ragnarol » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:16 pm

1 point for Angelman!!!

That story was a rebellation for me, I didnt expect Hyram to going that far but it is expectable. I am reaing the book now and at least the first thre stories are great. The main character in that one is a spy-poet-ninja... Have i said I love Fading Suns :)

Next one is yours

Return to “For Game Masters”