Fading Suns Quiz

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fading Suns Quiz

Postby Angelman » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:44 am

Hm... now, that's a strange name... I'd need a hint to know where to start looking for this, unless anyone else knows what "Dram Ampde" is?
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bertjammin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Bertjammin » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Almost looks like an anagram...
"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

ZeroJanvier

Postby ZeroJanvier » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:30 pm

QUESTION : Who is/was Dram Ampde ?
HINT #1 : He is/was also known as Dramvis the Mindwise.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:37 am

Nope, I've got nothing.
(numerous projects)

ZeroJanvier

Postby ZeroJanvier » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:22 pm

QUESTION : Who is/was Dram Ampde ?
HINT #1 : He is/was also known as Dramvis the Mindwise.
HINT #2 : He was an Engineer who piloted a cache of Second Republic weapons somewhere to escape Decados pursuers.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:25 pm

Oh, that sounds familiar... This is a barbarian space thing, right?
(numerous projects)

ZeroJanvier

Postby ZeroJanvier » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:23 pm

Aurin

Postby Aurin » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:51 am

This sounds like a twilight thing?

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:03 pm

I haven't had time to look for it, but I actually suspect it is a Vuldrok thing. It's been years since I read the Vuldrok stuff, but I seem to remember something about a space raider making a name for himself with a cache of 2nd Rep tech. I'm sure there was something like that in Star Crusade... (That said, there might be more than one 2nd Rep cache found through the years, and "Dram Ampde" doesn't sound much like a space viking name...)
(numerous projects)

ZeroJanvier

Postby ZeroJanvier » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:05 pm

You're very close, so close I could nearly give you this one.
I'm going on vacation tomorrow morning for the next 2 weeks, with limited access to the net, so if nobody finds a more precise answer tomorrow morning, please take this one for you and ask the next question :)

Return to “For Game Masters”