Fading Suns Quiz

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Fading Suns Quiz

Postby Angelman » Wed May 21, 2014 9:57 am

Ah... of course :) Good one, ZeroJanvier! +1 point to you.

I guess Danos is next :)
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Danos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Danos » Wed May 21, 2014 12:01 pm

Darn, now I have to ask a question. Ok, here goes.

Who are the Zirghuzai? This is obscure, so I will add a compound portion of the question that also serves as a clue. How could the Zirghuzai be the focus of multiple adventures or even an entire campaign?

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Wed May 21, 2014 12:39 pm

I'm affraid I'll have to pass on this... "Zirghuzai" sounds suspiciously like a Symbiot word, but I didn't find it in witH:Lifeweb...
(numerous projects)

ZeroJanvier

Postby ZeroJanvier » Wed May 21, 2014 12:48 pm

If I believe what is said in Star Crusade, the Zirghuzai are a tribe currently owning the Simurgh-Head, an artefact which grants control to the Hira jumpgate.

Danos

Postby Danos » Wed May 21, 2014 2:47 pm

ZeroJanvier

Postby ZeroJanvier » Wed May 21, 2014 4:23 pm

QUESTION : What is the particularity of the inhabitants of the planet Quadi ?

Danos

Postby Danos » Thu May 22, 2014 7:29 am

Wow. I don't even know what system that planet is in.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Thu May 22, 2014 9:57 am

Isn't that the Human world in the Vau Hegemony? If so, I can't remember what's specialy about the inhabitants of Quadi, other than them being Humans. If that's not the answer (I now their world is Q-something), then I have no idea.
(numerous projects)

Danos

Postby Danos » Thu May 22, 2014 11:56 am

Ah, the Vau humans. I think they are noteworthy because they arrive by slow ship, not using the jump gates.

ZeroJanvier

Postby ZeroJanvier » Thu May 22, 2014 12:33 pm

Return to “For Game Masters”