Tens of thousands of tiny golems, so yes, very heretical

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Leviathan of Maddoc
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tens of thousands of tiny golems, so yes, very heretical

Postby Leviathan of Maddoc » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:10 pm

In the game I'm currently running our priest was attacked by a medical golem that injected him with a second republic serum. He's already discovered that he's infected with Nano Machines but he hasn't figured out yet what they do other than cause him to have horrible nightmares. I have my own design for what he was injected with but I'm curious about what cool or fun nano-tech madness you'd unleash on an Orthodox priest.

Danos

Re: Tens of thousands of tiny golems, so yes, very heretical

Postby Danos » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:02 pm

Second Republic programmable tattoos. If left unprogrammed, they become a billboard for the company that designed them. To make it even more fun, make the tattoos part of a wireless think machine setup, like glimmer cards.

Return to “For Game Masters”