Omega Gospels pdf!

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Grummore
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Omega Gospels pdf!

Postby Grummore » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:35 am

Made this pdf from the work of some unknown somebody on the net.

One of my player is an Eskatonic priest and I thought that he could have his "Bible" to spread the wisdom of Zebulon all around him :mrgreen:

What do you think?

edit : had to replace the file, but it became 1.1 Mbs and the max allowed is 1...

Putting a link instead.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/334 ... layers.pdf

Leviathan of Maddoc

Re: Omega Gospels pdf!

Postby Leviathan of Maddoc » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:44 pm

Every few months I look at those quotes and think "I should compile those in one booklet in case a church player wants to jot together something Gospelly sounding to say".

Holz

Postby Holz » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:45 pm

Wonderful work Grummore! :D :D :D
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:18 pm

Very nice!
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:44 am

Great work Sir!

Very nicely done.

Thanks for sharing - Sharing is caring :)

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:24 am

This is rather fabulous. Thanks for your efforts Grummore.
"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Grummore

Postby Grummore » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:46 pm

Thank you peoples!

Return to “For Game Masters”