Theurgy and rites

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Grummore
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Theurgy and rites

Postby Grummore » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:53 pm

Is there any other "spells" rites or anything than those in the Player guide? Or eventual?

Bogie

Re: Theurgy and rites

Postby Bogie » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:42 am

As we get more supplements out there are plans to add some more. I don't have anything specific yet though.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:06 am

There are some in the old FS editions' "Priests of the Celestial Suns" sourcebook that you could convert over to FSR.
"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Leviathan of Maddoc

Postby Leviathan of Maddoc » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:12 pm

There's also some "other" Theurgy scattered around the other books in Heretics and Outsiders and Dark Between the Stars that could make a good basis for creating new rites.

Grummore

Postby Grummore » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:03 pm

I will scavenge and see what I can do.

Return to “For Game Masters”