And he brooded from the parapet of his waste treatment plant

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
Bertjammin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: And he brooded from the parapet of his waste treatment p

Postby Bertjammin » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:48 am

"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Leviathan of Maddoc
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: And he brooded from the parapet of his waste treatment p

Postby Leviathan of Maddoc » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:08 pm

My Decados Baron is bigger on managing his fief efficiently and having a low-grade vendetta against the Van Gelders for snubbing him than taking on the church, but I could definitely see a more powerful and less busy Decados Lord sticking it to the Church.

I too kind of want to stick to the theme of technological decay in the FS universe, although some of the buildings in Elibyrge will be bedecked in that bleeding edge 2nd republic coolness.

Return to “For Game Masters”