Complete map?...

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mordai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Complete map?...

Postby Mordai » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:12 pm

Anyone ever made a complete map of the jump web?...i mean indcluding ustar and the planet the prophet died on?...and side question was there ever any plans for these lost worlds?..

Bertjammin

Re: Complete map?...

Postby Bertjammin » Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:53 am

This fan wiki has the single most complete map I've come across:

But as for plans for the Lost Worlds....some are detailed in the FS 2nd ed sourcebook "Star Crusade 2: Lost Worlds" but much is left vague or undefined in order to give plenty of scope for GMs to create their own worlds and storylines.
"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Mordai

Postby Mordai » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:13 pm

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:15 pm

There has never been an official plan to map ALL lost worlds, simply because,
a) some lost worlds are rumors (sometimes with conflicting placements on the tentative jumpweb);
b) some lost worlds are protected by HDi plans for the franchise.

Some points:
-Yathrib, the world where the Prophet saw the holy flame, is pretty well defined as laying beyond Aylon.
-The Prophet Zebulon did not die on a planet, but in a Jumpgate accident while flying from Manitu to Vau (I think; I might be mistaken here, however)

As for plans for these worlds, I seem to remember Yathrib and Ustar to be off limits to us developers, along with other stuff.
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Mordai

Postby Mordai » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:07 pm

So HDI has plans for them still?...i thought you could do what you wanted Angelman?;)..

Mordai

Postby Mordai » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:36 pm

Would be cool if they made a book kinda like the end of times series that white wolf didt with the world of darkness..the ukar is my favorite and want to see them rise to the top:)...

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:23 pm

Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Return to “For Game Masters”