Questions about combat

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
Tupteq
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Questions about combat

Postby Tupteq » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:06 pm

Tupteq
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Tupteq » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Tupteq

Postby Tupteq » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:10 pm

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:24 pm

I like your previous fixes - they are reasonable and cool, I think :)

About the basket-hilt, yes you're probably right that they are too powerful combared to other things. And yes, they cannot be used with two-handed swords, however.... my head tells me that I've seen an image of a basket-hilted dagger once. I might be wrong, but my minds eye certainly insists upon that ;) -1 goal due to bulkiness also makes much sense, even if one only applies one of the indicated basket-hilt effects. I don't know... The next time we get the chance of making a FS rule system, which I hope won't happen for at least a decade (because it is MUCH more fun concentrating on setting content and dramas), we'll have to do playtesting and perhaps even an open source style of mechanics development...
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Return to “For Game Masters”