Rules Question

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Maxx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Rules Question

Postby Maxx » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:05 am

Hey Guys,

I recently started running a game of the revised edition and a rules question came up with one of my players concerning Vorox multi-attacking. Maybe you can give me a quick confirmation...

So, on page 240 of the Player's Guide the "Drox" combat action of the Vorox "Graa" style is described as giving the player one additional combat action per turn. Now the accompanying example text in italics states that two seperate rolls are made for each action and they are seperately resolved. I was wondering if this is really as intended, or if actually one roll is made and the victory points are split between targets as with other forms of multi-attacking described in the book?

Cheers!

Angelman

Re: Rules Question

Postby Angelman » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:15 pm

I assumed that, like the Double Strice action of the Flroentine style, you make two separate actions, instead of a singel "Rate 2" close combat attack.
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Return to “For Game Masters”