Some Inspiration

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
woollygooseuk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Some Inspiration

Postby woollygooseuk » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:36 am

Browsing in Waterstones yesterday I came across 'Structura: The Art of Sparth'. Sparth has done plenty of artwork for the games industry, but I didn't spot anything for FS. Nonetheless many of his pieces appear to me to have a very FS vibe; at least FS in my minds eye. Plenty of hi-tech, but often in rather decayed and/or lo-tech surroundings. Some of the people depicted also come across as almost visitors from another era and not necessarily the creators of the tech. Again, this suggested a distinctly FS feel to me. If you have a few spare minutes I'd recommend checking out www.sparth.com

Angelman

Re: Some Inspiration

Postby Angelman » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:42 am

This is gorgeous stuff. I'll likelly (ab)use it in my games :mrgreen:
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Aurin

Postby Aurin » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:38 pm

Yeah this is great. Very FS.

ArmchairGamer

Postby ArmchairGamer » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:57 am

Awesome!Always on the look out for inspiration.

ArmchairGamer

Postby ArmchairGamer » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:12 am

Honestly though, perhaps we should submit more links? Not just images but also source material inspiration for Fsuns games?

the Captain

Postby the Captain » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:52 am

Holz

Postby Holz » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Sometimes a cool image gives me an idea on the web site: http://theartofanimation.tumblr.com/

Altough I miss most of the Fading Suns websites there used to have... like the writer´s guild.
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Return to “For Game Masters”