The Trials & Tribulations of Dame Arcadia Justinian

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
Holz

Re: The Trials & Tribulations of Dame Arcadia Justinian

Postby Holz » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:30 pm

Ah!... i knew it was some good resourceful gaming add!
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Aurin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Aurin » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:42 pm

The Vorox turned out absolutely amazing.

Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Angelman » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:58 am

I second that!
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:57 am

Thanks guys. :D I was worried he was too big but looking at some of the source artwork he fits in fine. My son loves him and that's the main thing.
"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:19 am

Session #18 will be up later today... things have taken a dramatic turn (I may need to change the title of the campaign...)
"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Aurin

Postby Aurin » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:14 am

Spoiler - Woah - why did they murder Arcadia? Seems harsh, no?

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:52 am

"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Oh well.

Aurin

Postby Aurin » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:25 pm

I think that it does come through that she is an increasingly erratic liability, but murdering a prominent noble seemed out of character for your players. Especially because they could have turned her over or something to benefit themselves. I suppose the PCs were feeling they had a target on their backs and just needed to get out of there. Now they have no strings, and their own ship, so they are good to go.

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:37 am

"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Oh well.

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:46 am

New blog is up - including Keats/Hemlock's reaction to the news about Arcadia...

(Caveat: it was talky-heavy session which I really didn't get directly involved in until the "Club Dinner" scenes. Most of the time I was just steering scene changes, so no one go bored and the pacing was maintained, and letting the players talk/confront each other. Therefore what you read is a distillation of a lot of to'ing and fro'ing, banter and argument. The players have reported to me that they felt it was one of the most enjoyable and intense sessions so far :) )
"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Oh well.

Return to “For Game Masters”