Skill Worksheet

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Holz

Skill Worksheet

Postby Holz » Tue May 27, 2014 10:33 pm

Well, unfortunetly today is my last add-on for FS.

It is the Skill Worksheet.

It just helps GM´s and players to know were you are spending your XP, creation points or just as a planner on where you might buy your skills.
I tried to make a system where each sub-skill is connected to a large skill group. I also placed race and "class" skills which are only available to them.

It has all skills (as far as I know) available. It might not have a few from some specific books, I don´t have. :shock:

Anyways, hope it helps.
Attachments
Skill Worksheet.pdf
A skill worksheet for FS.
(45.09 KiB) Downloaded 218 times
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Skill Worksheet

Postby Angelman » Wed May 28, 2014 9:51 am

These are FS2 skills, but the document should prove quite useful indeed to those who run their game on that engine :D
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Wed May 28, 2014 8:38 pm

Agree - great for FS2 :)

We reduced the skill list down a lot for Fading Suns Revised. My hope was that people would take the list we got and expand on what they needed for their own games. What we have in the Fading Suns Revised book was not by any means meant to be a definitive list but a guideline of what is possible in the system.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Holz

Postby Holz » Wed May 28, 2014 11:25 pm

I do have FSR, but I am used to FS2 and playing a campaign on it as we speak.

I´ll try find some time and make the FSR skill worksheet... eventually.
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Return to “For Game Masters”