Equipment list

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
Amlost
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Equipment list

Postby Amlost » Sat May 31, 2014 11:02 am

Yes; D20 version of the Rulebook. And actually my copy of that rulebook is long lost in an old friends basement 200 miles away... Haven't used it in years I just have my notes about one Materials table with multipliers for mercurium shields, that I'd really like converted to the new rules system.

Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Angelman » Sat May 31, 2014 11:55 am

Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:58 am

Just get the PDF and save 400 miles worth of gas. :)
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Bearman

Postby Bearman » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:33 am

Sacrilege!

How dare you spread the evil of think-machinery!

pdf's are of Qlippoth and a short pilgrimage ov a mere 400 miles would do wonders for anyone's soul mirror.

Please attend a seminar on proper conduct and receive an Avestite Ka oil massage spa treatment Sir!

:)

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:23 am

:thumbup:
(numerous projects)

Amlost

Postby Amlost » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:48 am

Alas, my soul mirror is tarnished and unreflective and I'll have to resort to some minor technosophy and go look for the pdf. Rather then risk the quest for this rare volume only to discover it has been destroyed or lost in the intervening years.

I'm still looking at converting them for the current system; any idea's for the effect of a Mercurium Sword, a Hephaestion Wall Shield, or a plasteel suit of armor.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:09 am

(numerous projects)

Return to “For Game Masters”