Ammo Tracker

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Holz

Ammo Tracker

Postby Holz » Sun May 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Well hello boys and girls.
Today after having a trigger happy Gannok, with 4 SMG's, a sniper rifle and at least three more guns, I was getting mad after those bullets were fired.
(Sometimes I wondered he was like this guy in Mad Max 3 - )

And boy it was hard to track all those guns, and empty clips, two shots, aiming, Roll & Shoot.
So I came up with the Ammo Tracker! No more tricking the GM and doing the Ultraviolet infinity bullets. :crazy:

In the Ammo tracker, you place the name of the gun, what kind of ammo (normal, slunder slugs, slappers, etc), the damage, any special observation and how it is loaded (clip, round, shot).

The drawings are not the nicest, but are easy to use. The first two columns represent what would be a clip of an automatic weapon or single bullets or arrows, quivers, etc. The ones on the right which looks like a revolver barrel are exactly to represent a barrel of a revovler. :D

And if the character has more bullets than firebirds (in the case of my Gannok, which he could make bullets - boy I gave him a hard time when all his weapons broke of rust after entering that strange water), the squares represent 10 bullets each. There are 90 squares, so the player can start his own Emperor Wars.

Well, enough talking and enjoy the Ammo tracker.
As always, please leave your feedback and notes!

*NEW VERSION OF THE AMMO TRACKER UPLOADED*
Attachments
Ammo Tracker v.2.0.pdf
New version of the Ammo Tracker
(134.97 KiB) Downloaded 240 times
Last edited by Holz on Sat May 31, 2014 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Ammo Tracker

Postby Angelman » Mon May 26, 2014 9:47 am

This should come in very helpful indeed :) Good work, Holtz!
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Wed May 28, 2014 11:58 am

I hope he has a high strength. That stuff gets heavy after a while and with all that rolling and shooting too. Sounds like a great cinematic action piece with bullets flying, Gannok jumping around, and bad guys diving for cover.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Wed May 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Mind if I share this one in a blog post and put it in a link to download it?
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Hail Freedonia!

Holz

Postby Holz » Wed May 28, 2014 11:23 pm

Not at all. Just make a refernce that I made it and it´s fine! =D
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Thu May 29, 2014 8:59 am

Of course! And thanks. I'll probably do a blog post this weekend. :)

-Todd
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Hail Freedonia!

Return to “For Game Masters”