What do you like to see in a city write-up?

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What do you like to see in a city write-up?

Postby Angelman » Wed May 21, 2014 10:03 am

We'll have maps for both our cities in the book, and there's one drama in it for each of them (plus one set elsewhere on the world). There are also several potential plots hinted at, although I didn't focus on plots when I wrote it; it was more a matter of jutting down a line here and there about it whenever drama ideas etc. occred to me.

I hope you'll like this book :)
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Danos
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Danos » Wed May 21, 2014 12:05 pm

Sounds good to me. You give me some NPCs and a map to work with, roughly sketch the city, and I am thrilled. That's always been my favorite part of the a Imperial Surveys, the way they lighten my workload and give me some plot ideas to run with.

Holz

Postby Holz » Wed May 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Good to know!
Hope to see it soon! =D
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Thu May 22, 2014 10:00 am

Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Return to “For Game Masters”