Imerial Wars data

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
legob
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Imerial Wars data

Postby legob » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:02 am

I was wondering if by any chance, there is somewhere a compilation of informations about the imperial wars.
I know there's a lot of info in all the books, but it's scattered everywhere.

Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Imerial Wars data

Postby Angelman » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:31 am

No, not really, and to make matters worse, some of the sources' dates are completely off. I did a lot of work history-wise with the FSR PG and GMG, and hopefully you will find that the GMG covers the Emperor Wars in a more consistent manner at local (i.e. planetary) level.

Is there anything in particular you are wondering about Emp.Wars-wise?
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:33 am

Update: There is of course the excellent fan-made timeline, which details much of what is offered in FS canon. That is a very good resource indeed.
(numerous projects)

legob

Postby legob » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:37 pm

I'm not looking for something in particular, but I've got the intention to organise a Fading Suns LARP taking place during the Imperial wars. That's why I intend to get as many info as I can about it, to be as close as possible to the spirit of the game.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:47 pm

I recommend you Google the Fading Suns Timeline and check out the events between 4964 and 4994. The great thing about that timeline is that it also has a lot of good page references you can check out.
(numerous projects)

legob

Postby legob » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:56 am

I found it and it will be really helpfull. Thanks.

legob

Postby legob » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Do you know where I can find nice illustrations of the fading suns universe?
It's still for the same LARP project.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:39 pm

There are a few fan galleries out there, but I think your best option is to make an image search on google.
(numerous projects)

Leviathan of Maddoc

Postby Leviathan of Maddoc » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:33 pm

I've been running an epic set during the Emperor Wars and it's been really rough to get accurate timelines to know when one planet is taken over or when which house pulled out of the fight. If you find anything I'd love a link.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:03 am

I will be writing a major sumary of the Emperor Wars for an upcoming book, which will offer a detailed timeline and a theatre by theatre breakdown of the war. Although, this likes some time in the future as we're currently working on other things.
(numerous projects)

Return to “For Game Masters”