Cost of Fighting styles in xp

Discussion on game mastering Fading Suns. May contain spoilers; caution is recommended!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gfrobbin84
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Cost of Fighting styles in xp

Postby gfrobbin84 » Sat May 04, 2013 11:28 am

Hey I have been trying to find it in the revised Players guide but have been unable to. What is the xp cost to learn a fighting style after character creation?

Anunnaki

Re: Cost of Fighting styles in xp

Postby Anunnaki » Mon May 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Hiya,

Yes, this is one for the Errata bucket. It's an oversight that was missed, sorry.

This area changed markedly from FS2, which had an XP cost associated with the level of the action.

There's an active discussion going on in the Development Team to nail down the XP cost for Fighting Styles, but I think if you run with 10 XP to learn a Fighting Style, you should be in the ballpark.

We will confirm this officially, however.

Kind regards, James

Gannok

Postby Gannok » Sat May 11, 2013 4:53 pm

When I noticed this, I started doing the 10 xp right away. I figured it would be the same as a skill or benefice which are all x2 for xp costs.

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Sat May 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Hiya,

Yup. Ditto, Gannok. After discussion, confirming my previous post. One for the Errata bucket, sorry gfrobbin84. Thanks for pointing this out!

Kind regards, James

Return to “For Game Masters”